Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Whenever this happens, I always want to go back and find the first instance, and see if it was the same person who posted it a year ago.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

I think you may have the Den record for most image posts, but I can't be sure. But you sure do find a lot of... interesting things. Usually.
Last edited by Shrapnel on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

That is one mean cat.
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

I love that the cat gives absolutely not a single fuck. Not once does it even glance to assess the damage it has wrought. That's pretty impressive when you realize how loud it must be, what with the sound of a TV bouncing off a guy's skull and the shouted obscenities that I can only assume followed.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Shrapnel wrote:That is one mean cat.
That cat was large and didn't care.

This one:

did that shit on purpose.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
I want him to tongue-punch my box.
]
The divine in me says the divine in you should go fuck itself.
hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

Longes wrote:Image
Fails because Pterodactyl is Pink. Should have gone with White Tiger.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

Leress wrote:
Shrapnel wrote:That is one mean cat.
That cat was large and didn't care.

This one:
[image snipped for brevity]

did that shit on purpose.
The video of that is better because you can hear the whole thing.
My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Blade
Knight-Baron

Post by Blade »

DSMatticus wrote:I love that the cat gives absolutely not a single fuck. Not once does it even glance to assess the damage it has wrought. That's pretty impressive when you realize how loud it must be, what with the sound of a TV bouncing off a guy's skull and the shouted obscenities that I can only assume followed.
The cat might be deaf, this is quite common in white cats.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

hyzmarca wrote:
Fails because Pterodactyl is Pink. Should have gone with White Tiger.
Also saber-tooth tiger is yellow not green.
Koumei wrote:I'm just glad that Jill Stein stayed true to her homeopathic principles by trying to win with .2% of the vote. She just hasn't diluted it enough!
Koumei wrote:I am disappointed in Santorum: he should carry his dead election campaign to term!
Just a heads up... Your post is pregnant... When you miss that many periods it's just a given.
]
nockermensch
Duke

Post by nockermensch »

Not exactly an image macro, but this is your next Campaign World:

http://irondoors.deviantart.com/art/The ... -633702367
@ @ Nockermensch
Koumei wrote:After all, in Firefox you keep tabs in your browser, but in SovietPutin's Russia, browser keeps tabs on you.
Mord wrote:Chromatic Wolves are massively under-CRed. Its "Dood to stone" spell-like is a TPK waiting to happen if you run into it before anyone in the party has Dance of Sack or Shield of Farts.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

hyzmarca
Prince

Post by hyzmarca »

Ancient History wrote:
Shai-Hulud is delicious.
Occluded Sun
Duke

Post by Occluded Sun »

Bonus points if it's flavored with cinnamon.
"Most men are of no more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into excrement." - Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci
PhoneLobster
King

Post by PhoneLobster »

nockermensch wrote:Not exactly an image macro, but this is your next Campaign World
A world populated exclusively by ugly poorly drawn men? Presumably pining for the even uglier even more poorly drawn women that seem to only exist in the elemental dimensions?

"Welcome to Bogral where someone tried and failed to rip off chaos dwarves while disguising it with a melty carrot for a nose! There are also no women here... next country!"
Phonelobster's Self Proclaimed Greatest Hits Collection : (no really, they are awesome)
maglag
Duke

Post by maglag »

PhoneLobster wrote:
nockermensch wrote:Not exactly an image macro, but this is your next Campaign World
A world populated exclusively by ugly poorly drawn men? Presumably pining for the even uglier even more poorly drawn women that seem to only exist in the elemental dimensions?

"Welcome to Bogral where someone tried and failed to rip off chaos dwarves while disguising it with a melty carrot for a nose! There are also no women here... next country!"

Why do you assume they're mostly men?

Is it really impossible that non-humie races may have flat-chested and bearded women?
FrankTrollman wrote: Actually, our blood banking system is set up exactly the way you'd want it to be if you were a secret vampire conspiracy.
Ancient History
Serious Badass

For everyone that wanted to know about the bunny in the gimp suit.
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

maglag wrote:
PhoneLobster wrote:

Why do you assume they're mostly men?

Is it really impossible that non-humie races may have flat-chested and bearded women?
When pants hide primary sex characteristic and the secondary sex characteristics are male, an assumption is normal.
PhoneLobster
King

Post by PhoneLobster »

I wasn't sold on a world populated exclusively by poorly drawn men.

I'm still not sold on a world populated exclusively by poorly drawn men and poorly drawn women that look exactly like poorly drawn men including the poorly drawn beards.

It seems silly that someone would think almost anyone would be sold on the first thing, it still seems as silly if not sillier that almost anyone would be sold on the second.
Last edited by PhoneLobster on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phonelobster's Self Proclaimed Greatest Hits Collection : (no really, they are awesome)
Ancient History
Serious Badass

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Spoiled for size
Last edited by Prak on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Leress
Prince

Post by Leress »

Prak, put it in a spoiler.
]