[Tome of WTF]The Gingerbread Man

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

[Tome of WTF]The Gingerbread Man

Post by Prak »

For Ubernoob after the WLD game tonight.

The Gingerbread Man
"I'm the Gingerbread man, bitch!!!"

Requirements
Base Reflex: +6
Skills: Concentration 8r
Feats: Blitz, Elusive Target, Juggernaut
Special: Must have solved a problem by charging straight ahead as fast as you could.

HD: d10
Saves: Good Fort and Ref
BAB: Full
Skills: Concentration, Escape Artist, Intimidate, Jump, Open Lock, Survival
Skill Points: 4+Int

Level----Special
1---- Can't Catch Me, Unstoppable
2---- Break Down the Walls
3---- Delicious Juggernaut

Proficiencies The Gingerbread Man gains no proficiencies.

Can't Catch Me Each Level all of the Gingerbread Man's movement speeds increase by ten feet.

Unstoppable Once per day, the Gingerbread Man gains a bonus equal to his character level to any strength checks made to break or burst an object. At second level he can use this ability three times per day, at third he can use it at will.

Break Down the Walls Walls are merely an slight hurdle to the Gingerbread man. Any wall can be broken, even a Wall of Force, by making a strength check to do so. The DC is the normal break dc for mundane materials, or 10+Caster's Casting Stat+Level for magical walls. The bonus from Unstoppable can be applied to this.

Delicious Juggernaut The momentum of the Gingerbread Man is truly a force to be reckoned with. The Gingerbread Man gains the bonus from Unstoppable whenever he makes a Bull Rush or Overrun attempt, gains half the bonus as a circumstance bonus to attack rolls made in a charge (on top of the normal bonus to charging), and may make an Overrun attempt against every opponent in a straight line of movement, up to his speed, instead of the normal one attempt per round.

I'm not entirely sure how balanced this is, but, eh. Should be fine.
Last edited by Prak on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

Between this and the door mage, that's two PrCs I've inspired. God, me drinking and gaming is so fucking productive. You assholes are going to make me into an alcoholic at this rate.
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

They seems like similar classes. Different method; same effect.
The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

CatharzGodfoot wrote:They seems like similar classes. Different method; same effect.
Effect: Hilarious?
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

ubernoob wrote:
CatharzGodfoot wrote:They seems like similar classes. Different method; same effect.
Effect: Hilarious?
Well, yes, there's that.
The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

Quantumboost
Knight-Baron

Re: [Tome of WTF]The Gingerbread Man

Post by Quantumboost »

Prak_Anima wrote:all of the Gingerbread Man's movement speeds increase by ten.
I can has units plz?
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

well, lets see, movement in D&D is measured in feet, so...
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

Prak_Anima wrote:well, lets see, movement in D&D is measured in feet, so...
To be fair, it occasionally uses "squares". Although that's more of a 1e/4e thing that comes from having squares all be the same size (4e) or having ranges scale to the overall size of the map (1e).
-Anatole France

Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

CatharzGodfoot wrote:
Prak_Anima wrote:well, lets see, movement in D&D is measured in feet, so...
To be fair, it occasionally uses "squares". Although that's more of a 1e/4e thing that comes from having squares all be the same size (4e) or having ranges scale to the overall size of the map (1e).
true, and common sense would need to come in at some point, but I'll fix it