After Sundown Game, MC found. 1-2 more players needed.

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Whipstitch
Prince

Post by Whipstitch »

I am going to a convention next weekend (Friday-Saturday) and could not play then but aside from that I am pretty flexible and my weekends would be open any other week.
Vnonymous
Knight

Post by Vnonymous »

I'm perfectly fine with running the game next monday, at about 10am GMT+10, on irc.rizon.net, channel #darkforest. The game will be set in the Australian 80s, in a coastal part of New South Wales about 4 hours away from the CBD.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

I am not okay with running it at that time on Mondays, because that's 3 PM here, and on a Monday, that is a no go. On a Tuesday, 5 would be okay, on a Wednesday anything after 1 would be okay, on a Friday, anything would be okay. But on Monday/Thursday 11am-9pm EST is work for me.

Weekends are any time.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Whipstitch
Prince

Post by Whipstitch »

I hope I'm not condescending here, but keep in mind that the time gap between the US and Australia is wide enough that Monday, 10 am (+10 UTC) is around primetime Sunday night in the states. I forget the exact time it would be in EST, mostly because I am dumb and partly because I hate DST and would be hopeless without clocks that automatically switch over.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

Whipstitch wrote:I hope I'm not condescending here, but keep in mind that the time gap between the US and Australia is wide enough that Monday, 10 am (+10 UTC) is around primetime Sunday night in the states. I forget the exact time it would be in EST, mostly because I am dumb and partly because I hate DST and would be hopeless without clocks that automatically switch over.
Maybe before condescending you should go ahead and read. Because he very clearly said "GMT+10."

And that is 3 o'fucking'clock in the afternoon on Monday, like I just said because I did calculate it.

If it was sunday night, that would be fine, but 3 o'clock is not primetime on sunday. It is 3 o'clock on monday.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.