I will MC After Sundown

Stories about games that you run and/or have played in.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

So fuck guys. I apologize. I don't have time for this, and I just thought it would progress a lot faster, but I have exams next week, and once fall starts I'll have a mountain of shit.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

No worries, shit happens.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
Endovior
Knight-Baron

Post by Endovior »

I understand. I'm starting classes myself in the fall, so even though I'm not really doing much of anything now, I've decided not to start running any games now, so I don't end up abandoning them later. Once I know how much free time I'll actually have then, I'll be in a better position to decide whether I can afford to start up a game or not.

(That said, Guild Wars 2 is likely to devour my soul around then, so odds are pretty bad.)
FrankTrollman wrote:We had a history and maps and fucking civilization, and there were countries and cities and kingdoms. But then the spell plague came and fucked up the landscape and now there are mountains where there didn't used to be and dragons with boobs and no one has the slightest idea of what's going on. And now there are like monsters everywhere and shit.
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

After Sundown is cursed.
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

Don't worry about it. I figured this had about a 50% chance of actually taking off; that's just how online TTRPGs work.
The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

Korgan0
Duke

Post by Korgan0 »

It's coo.