Image macros that make you laugh, cry, or both.

Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Someone Beat Snake:
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

That is awesome. I know you can write scripts to do that, but it'd be awesome if someone did that by hand.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Well, and now that you see how, the tactic seems obvious.
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

Yeah, except for the twitch reflexes involved, like doubling back on yourself repeatedly so you can traverse vertically on two columns. One wrong key stroke and you eat your tail.

I could pull something like that off on the lower (slower) difficulties, but not at that speed.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Yeah. I wonder if he has a joystick, because using keyboard would make that very difficult.

Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

I'm almost positive that's scripted. Most of the fancy coiling tricks are waaaay riskier than they need to be. If you were a human being putting in the time and effort beat Snake, you'd play it safer than that.
ishy
Duke

Post by ishy »

RobbyPants wrote:That is awesome. I know you can write scripts to do that, but it'd be awesome if someone did that by hand.
Does it count if you did it ~10 years ago or something on a mobile phone? Trick being exiting and re-entering the game (so it pauses)?
Gary Gygax wrote:The player’s path to role-playing mastery begins with a thorough understanding of the rules of the game
Bigode wrote:I wouldn't normally make that blanket of a suggestion, but you seem to deserve it: scroll through the entire forum, read anything that looks interesting in term of design experience, then come back.
erik
King

Post by erik »

Or just set the speed to slow.
Sigil
Knight

Post by Sigil »

Saw the gif on reddit days ago, the original was 13 minutes long, so not a whole lot of risk there.
Wiseman
Duke

Post by Wiseman »

Okay, I just found this to be hilarious.

Here's something to think about.

Some Gordon Ramsey images.

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

i need a big gulp of bleach please @.@
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Where in all the hells did you find... that?
Is this wretched demi-bee
Half asleep upon my knee
Some freak from a menagerie?
No! It's Eric, the half a bee
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

i visit other boards too . . tings like this make me question that decision sometimes though <.<
edit:
oh god, there's another one x.x
Last edited by Stahlseele on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Damn Funnyjunk and their hatred of not letting people post images from their boards on other forums.
Last edited by Shrapnel on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half asleep upon my knee
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

they don't?
it shows up for me o.O
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:

Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

The one that says something about being disgusted by the fact they fucked a girl who fucked an alligator reminds me of a chick I dated very briefly...
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Shrapnel
Prince

Post by Shrapnel »

Count Arioch the 28th wrote:The one that says something about being disgusted by the fact they fucked a girl who fucked an alligator reminds me of a chick I dated very briefly...
Y'know, Count, I am not really all that surprised.
Stahlseele wrote:they don't?
it shows up for me o.O
For me it says that I must go to funnyjunk.com to view said image. Maybe funnyjunk just has a hatred for me...?

Eh, wouldn't be the first time a website turned on me.
Last edited by Shrapnel on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half asleep upon my knee
ishy
Duke

Post by ishy »

Shrapnel wrote:For me it says that I must go to funnyjunk.com to view said image. Maybe funnyjunk just has a hatred for me...?

Eh, wouldn't be the first time a website turned on me.
Says the same here.
Gary Gygax wrote:The player’s path to role-playing mastery begins with a thorough understanding of the rules of the game
Bigode wrote:I wouldn't normally make that blanket of a suggestion, but you seem to deserve it: scroll through the entire forum, read anything that looks interesting in term of design experience, then come back.
Juton
Duke

Post by Juton »

Would have been more topical about 8 months ago:
Oh thank God, finally a thread about how Fighters in D&D suck. This was a long time coming. - Schwarzkopf
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

it shows up for me o.O
It's because it's in your browser's cache. The rest of us haven't been polluted yet.
K
King

Post by K »

Maj wrote:
it shows up for me o.O
It's because it's in your browser's cache. The rest of us haven't been polluted yet.
I went to the actual web site and couldn't see it. Kinda weird to go to a site to see a pic and get a message telling me to go to the site to see the pic.
Maj
Prince

Post by Maj »

My son makes me laugh. Maybe he'll make you laugh, too.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

I like to read hentai comics sometimes because it makes me feel better about myself. Yeah, I'm a freak whose tastes in sex are universally repulsive, but at least I'm not as fucked up as hentai comic writers/artists.
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Korgan0
Duke

Post by Korgan0 »

I'm now using "shitgasm." Not sure how, or when, but I will.
K
King

Post by K »

Maj wrote:If you must know... It's here: http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures ... ic+Quotes/ .
I don't think you understand. Going to the Funnyjunk web site has the image blanked out and telling me to go to Funnyjunk. I'm not following a link, but looking at it directly on their site.

Literally, their web site is telling me that I am not on their web site.

Which is weird. Their other images come up fine.