Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

fectin
Prince

lol, Kickstarter

Post by fectin »

This thing:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/180 ... s-of-power

It is not possible that it's accidental. "The Balls of Power are in your hands"?!
Vebyast wrote:Here's a fun target for Major Creation: hydrazine. One casting every six seconds at CL9 gives you a bit more than 40 liters per second, which is comparable to the flow rates of some small, but serious, rocket engines. Six items running at full blast through a well-engineered engine will put you, and something like 50 tons of cargo, into space. Alternatively, if you thrust sideways, you will briefly be a fireball screaming across the sky at mach 14 before you melt from atmospheric friction.
Finder
NPC

Post by Finder »

Kickstarters that don't get kickstarted are really pathetic.
Thank god I'm pretty
fectin
Prince

Post by fectin »

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gia ... tures-of-y

Personalized minis with your head.

Unsure if pathetic or awesome.
Vebyast wrote:Here's a fun target for Major Creation: hydrazine. One casting every six seconds at CL9 gives you a bit more than 40 liters per second, which is comparable to the flow rates of some small, but serious, rocket engines. Six items running at full blast through a well-engineered engine will put you, and something like 50 tons of cargo, into space. Alternatively, if you thrust sideways, you will briefly be a fireball screaming across the sky at mach 14 before you melt from atmospheric friction.
Doom
Duke

Post by Doom »

Just head? More like just the face. I dunno, many gamers have a particular body shape that's not exactly represented in those miniatures.
Kaelik, to Tzor wrote: And you aren't shot in the face?
Frank Trollman wrote:A government is also immortal ...On the plus side, once the United Kingdom is no longer united, the United States of America will be the oldest country in the world. USA!
ishy
Duke

Post by ishy »

Reminds me of:
Gary Gygax wrote:The player’s path to role-playing mastery begins with a thorough understanding of the rules of the game
Bigode wrote:I wouldn't normally make that blanket of a suggestion, but you seem to deserve it: scroll through the entire forum, read anything that looks interesting in term of design experience, then come back.
Avoraciopoctules
Overlord

Post by Avoraciopoctules »

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wei ... e-pacifist

SMBC is trying something commercial again.
Atmo
Master

Post by Atmo »

☆ *World games are shit ☆ M&M is shit ☆ Fate fans gave me cancer ☆