Mundane & Pointless Stuff I Must Share: The Off Topic Forum

Moderator: Moderators

Ancient History
Serious Badass

Post by Ancient History »

Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

a bit yes, but give it time and you will see similar things in normal music vids <.<
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

Ancient History wrote:NSFW: http://animatorexpo.com/mememe/
If this actually has a meaning other than tits and ass, it's the same thing Anno has been saying since Evanfrickingelion: don't let the 2D world consume your 3D one.
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

B Gata H Kei revolves around lascivious 15-year-old high school student Yamada, who makes it a goal to have sexual relations with 100 different guys. However, her insecurities as a virgin herself lead her to reject every guy who attempts to make a move on her. To overcome this mental barrier, she searches for a "cherry boy", an inexperienced guy who will be her first. At the bookstore, she falls on her rather plain classmate Takashi Kosuda, and makes him the target of her seductions, without realizing that she might actually develop true feelings of love for him.
&#3232;_&#3232;
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

Nobody fucks or gets close to fucking in that one. It's a romcom where the joke is the girl is inexperienced enough to think boning 100 guys is reasonable or sane.
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
Username17
Serious Badass

Post by Username17 »

Boning a hundred guys isn't difficult or weird. That's one one night stand a week for almost two years. You could bone a hundred guys during your highschool years on accident just by getting a new boyfriend every two weeks. People who have recreational sex rack up huge numbers of partners.
TOZ
Duke

Post by TOZ »

So you're enjoying the anime Longes?
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

B Gata? I'm not watching it. I ran into a "Funny moment" video on youtube, read the description in the wiki, and decided to find an ecchi comedy that doesn't involve 15 year olds.
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

I completely forgot!

Yesterday, in Unlimited Blade Works!
Shirou is a dick to Rin over lunch, and Rider is brutaly destroyed by a mere mortal. We do not see the full Archer/Assassin fight, so 0/10 wouldn't buy.
Mistborn
Duke

Post by Mistborn »

Oh yeah I made this
name_here
Prince

Post by name_here »

What I want to see is the Assassin/Berserker fight.

Seriously, according to one of the interludes he stood off assaults by everyone
Last edited by name_here on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DSMatticus wrote:It's not just that everything you say is stupid, but that they are Gordian knots of stupid that leave me completely bewildered as to where to even begin. After hearing you speak Alexander the Great would stab you and triumphantly declare the puzzle solved.
TOZ
Duke

Post by TOZ »

Marathoned Tokyo Ghoul last night. Looking forward to Season 2.
name_here
Prince

Post by name_here »

Today's episode of Chaika was a hell of a thing.
DSMatticus wrote:It's not just that everything you say is stupid, but that they are Gordian knots of stupid that leave me completely bewildered as to where to even begin. After hearing you speak Alexander the Great would stab you and triumphantly declare the puzzle solved.
Stahlseele
King

Post by Stahlseele »

i have watched the girls und panzer anzio battle ova and had much fun with that, short as it was.
i tried watching pumpkin scissors, but the subtitles of the only seeded torrent i found are not working and i refuse to listen to dubbed . .
It's on youtube, but you need a funimation season pass for 33$ to be able to watch it there somehow x.x
Welcome, to IronHell.
Shrapnel wrote:
TFwiki wrote:Soon is the name of the region in the time-domain (familiar to all marketing departments, and to the moderators and staff of Fun Publications) which sees release of all BotCon news, club exclusives, and other fan desirables. Soon is when then will become now.

Peculiar properties of spacetime ensure that the perception of the magnitude of Soon is fluid and dependent, not on an individual's time-reference, but on spatial and cultural location. A marketer generally perceives Soon as a finite, known, yet unspeakable time-interval; to a fan, the interval appears greater, and may in fact approach the infinite, becoming Never. Once the interval has passed, however, a certain time-lensing effect seems to occur, and the time-interval becomes vanishingly small. We therefore see the strange result that the same fragment of spacetime may be observed, in quick succession, as Soon, Never, and All Too Quickly.
Starmaker
Duke

Post by Starmaker »

name_here wrote:Today's episode of Chaika was a hell of a thing.
I wish the characters were offbrand Transformers. Maybe then I could take it seriously.
name_here
Prince

Post by name_here »

But then we couldn't make the endless power rangers jokes.
TOZ
Duke

Post by TOZ »

Now I'm not sure I want to go watch it...
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Tonight on Unlimited Blade Works: Shirou is the master of investigation.
TOZ
Duke

Post by TOZ »

And they finally did it on Akame Ga Kill.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

TOZ wrote:And they finally did it on Akame Ga Kill.
Funny, I was talking to a friend about a week ago calling this latest episode.
We were talking about who they would kill next and I said, if I were writing this and they already departed from the manga or whatever I'd kill off Tatsumi just to get a rise out of people.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
TOZ
Duke

Post by TOZ »

My wife has been wanting it to happen for so long, and yet is sad when she finally gets what she wants. :/
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

Yesterdaynight on Unlimited Blade Works:

Kuzuki-sensei beats the crap out of heroic spirits.

Hm. If memory serves me, Shirou actually did better this time than in the novel. In the novel he was projecting swords and then Kuzuki was just punching through them. Here Shirou actually wounds Kuzuki's hands, and only uses one pair of swords.
Last edited by Longes on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Longes
Prince

Post by Longes »

I like Persona 4 anime, it's probably one of my favorite animes. It's a bit chaotic, but Narukami Yu's constant Serious Business demeanor makes it absolutely perfect.
Prak
Serious Badass

Post by Prak »

Ok, so I'm wondering if people can recommend an anime to me- I'm looking for good sword and sorcery type stuff I can watch while I work on Midgard, so basically, I want something Sword and Sorcery/Heroic Fantasy, that's been dubbed*, and I can find online to watch free.

*I prefer subs, but it's hard to work and read subs at the same time
Cuz apparently I gotta break this down for you dense motherfuckers- I'm trans feminine nonbinary. My pronouns are they/them.
Winnah wrote:No, No. 'Prak' is actually a Thri Kreen impersonating a human and roleplaying himself as a D&D character. All hail our hidden insect overlords.
FrankTrollman wrote:In Soviet Russia, cosmic horror is the default state.

You should gain sanity for finding out that the problems of a region are because there are fucking monsters there.
TOZ
Duke

Post by TOZ »

Claymore or Moribito are the only ones that come to mind right now.