More Achievement Feats

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Bigode
Duke

Post by Bigode »

Origin. "They hatin'" == meme.
Hans Freyer, s.b.u.h. wrote:A manly, a bold tone prevails in history. He who has the grip has the booty.
Huston Smith wrote:Life gives us no view of the whole. We see only snatches here and there, (...)
brotherfrancis75 wrote:Perhaps you imagine that Ayn Rand is our friend? And the Mont Pelerin Society? No, those are but the more subtle versions of the Bolshevik Communist Revolution you imagine you reject. (...) FOX NEWS IS ALSO COMMUNIST!
LDSChristian wrote:True. I do wonder which is worse: killing so many people like Hitler did or denying Christ 3 times like Peter did.
TOZ
Duke

Post by TOZ »

Would that be this threads Start of Darkness? :tongue:
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

No, because that thread happened first, which would just make this a sequel, I guess.

Also, you're implying that I am evil (or this thread is).
TOZ
Duke

Post by TOZ »

So chronologically, it would be, since a SOD comes before the continuation, but theatrically it wouldn't since this wasn't first. Yay semantics.

Can we agree on neutral then?
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Sure, why not? Neutral it is.
Bigode
Duke

Post by Bigode »

Have you settled your alignment dispute with Cielingcat? (Since they're reportedly twins/clones, one must be evil.)
Hans Freyer, s.b.u.h. wrote:A manly, a bold tone prevails in history. He who has the grip has the booty.
Huston Smith wrote:Life gives us no view of the whole. We see only snatches here and there, (...)
brotherfrancis75 wrote:Perhaps you imagine that Ayn Rand is our friend? And the Mont Pelerin Society? No, those are but the more subtle versions of the Bolshevik Communist Revolution you imagine you reject. (...) FOX NEWS IS ALSO COMMUNIST!
LDSChristian wrote:True. I do wonder which is worse: killing so many people like Hitler did or denying Christ 3 times like Peter did.
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Well, Ceilingcat == God* and God == Evil**, so Ceilingcat == Evil.

*"In the beginning, Ceilingcat made the Urf, but he didn't eated it."

**Pick a Bible passage at random. Bonus points if it includes the line "This displeased the Lord, so the Lord killed him."
Bigode
Duke

Post by Bigode »

Sold. Like, totally. Now: can someone chime in with regards to any twins/clones God has?
Roy
Prince

Post by Roy »

Leress wrote:Smite Imbecile, is the easiest to abuse by just saying that you are going hunting and start killing the local wild life.

Ooze Obliterator is cool and useless at the same time.
All of them are easily abused. Heh.