Small World.

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Josh_Kablack
King

Small World.

Post by Josh_Kablack »

So tonight I hear from Bleys, he wants my help in evaluating the appropriateness/suitability of a certain questionably powergamered character a certain player has submitted for an online game that a mutual friend of ours is about to run, but wanted us to look over because we're the others in the local gaming circle who run Champions.

So I look at this character as it is posted online and the player name is mean_liar (and the website confirms it's our mean_liar)

So, congrats all, the Gaming Den has now reached the point where I'd have to deal with all of your powergaming even if I didn't post here.

"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
User3
Prince

Re: Small World.

Post by User3 »

Ha ha! EXCELLENT.

Soon, roleplaying will degenerate to a shouting match of numbers, research, and instant victory.

Best day of my life, man.
fbmf
The Great Fence Builder

Post by fbmf »

Josh, on behalf of Gaming Den management, we are honored and delighted.

Game On,
fbmf
MrWaeseL
Duke

Post by MrWaeseL »

Be careful Josh! The internet is spilling...into your real life!

Lago wrote:Ha ha! EXCELLENT.

Soon, roleplaying will degenerate to a shouting match of numbers, research, and instant victory.

Best day of my life, man.

This is going in my sig.
mean_liar
Duke

Post by mean_liar »

Oooo.

Which build was this one? I've rejected from a LOT of games, but not too many Champions ones. :p
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

:rofl: And it's come full circle...
The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Wow, I do need to clean out my inbox sometime - I found the orig emails, but the collapse of Geocites has killed the webpage and my stuboorn refusal to re-install Herodesigner has left me unable to read the character.

However, the filename is Hexenhammer_Clockwork if that refreshes your memory.

At some point I do need to post about the current Champions game I'm in - there's some serious awesome going on there - love to tell you about it when I have the time to do it justice.
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
mean_liar
Duke

Post by mean_liar »

Oh yeah. That guy.

Yeah, he probably needed to be banned.

I think he had a long, END-intensive ritual that used front-end END cost only and lasted until he was knocked out... which gave him an END Reserve, which he then used to power his similar, END-intensive execution-only END cost Continuous defenses.

:)