After Sundown tracker thing for Android

The homebrew forum

Moderator: Moderators

Lokathor
Duke

After Sundown tracker thing for Android

Post by Lokathor »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/118 ... wn-1.0.apk

So I've been working on an after sundown thingy for Android for the past week or two. Right now it can just show you your damage meter and adjust things up and down in a limited way. It's in a very "minimal working state" sort of situation right now, and is not at all what I'd consider playable. More like proof of concept.

I'll probably add a few more things so that it's complete enough for a Player to use soon enough. In the longer-term future I hope to expand it out so that it can store and work with more data per creature and also more creatures, making it useful to GMs too. Except doing Android work always feels like three times as much work as even just normal Java, which is already slightly cumbersome as a programming language. So, don't expect a super app soon.

Anyway, give it a try if you have an Android device. It only requires SDK version 10, aka "Gingerbread 2.3.3", so it should work on like 94% of Android devices currently in the field. I've been using it on my Nexus 7, so if something displays wrong or whatever you should tell me and I'll try to look into it if I can.

Also any other feedback also appreciated I guess. Or requested features, or just say stuff.
Last edited by Lokathor on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
[*]The Ends Of The Matrix: Github and Rendered
[*]After Sundown: Github and Rendered
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

This Is 404ing now.
The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack