Monzon

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

infected slut princess
Knight-Baron

Post by infected slut princess »

I love you.
Oh, then you are an idiot. Because infected slut princess has never posted anything worth reading at any time.
Dean
Duke

Post by Dean »

Not like I do. Don't let that infected slut bitch steal you away from me.
DSMatticus wrote:Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I am filled with an unfathomable hatred.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

I love that this bot apparently is a failed bot, but it somehow still posted.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
darkmaster
Knight-Baron

Post by darkmaster »

Can we like, not post here and just report the post?
Kaelik wrote:
darkmaster wrote:Tgdmb.moe, like the gaming den, but we all yell at eachother about wich lucky star character is the cutest.
Fuck you Haruhi is clearly the best moe anime, and we will argue about how Haruhi and Nagato are OP and um... that girl with blond hair? is for shitters.

If you like Lucky Star then I will explain in great detail why Lucky Star is the a shitty shitty anime for shitty shitty people, and how the characters have no interesting abilities at all, and everything is poorly designed especially the skill challenges.
Dean
Duke

Post by Dean »

can you shut up and leave our productive and valuable thread
DSMatticus wrote:Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I am filled with an unfathomable hatred.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

deanruel87 wrote:can you shut up and leave our productive and valuable thread
fuck you have a derail people who write spambots are vile, disgusting shitbags
ubernoob
Duke

Post by ubernoob »

//
Last edited by ubernoob on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaelik
ArchDemon of Rage

Post by Kaelik »

darkmaster wrote:Can we like, not post here and just report the post?
Thread was reported. For some reason they didn't delete it immediately when I think they did delete the other one.
DSMatticus wrote:Kaelik gonna kaelik. Whatcha gonna do?
The U.S. isn't a democracy and if you think it is, you are a rube.

That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.
...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

This does feel like a tumblr thread...

The best part is that the name of the thread doesn't even bring up any relatively useful companies. The first four hits on Google are spanish cities, phrases, and people.
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
TiaC
Knight-Baron

Post by TiaC »

Kaelik wrote:
darkmaster wrote:Can we like, not post here and just report the post?
Thread was reported. For some reason they didn't delete it immediately when I think they did delete the other one.
Nope, the other one is still there.
ishy
Duke

Post by ishy »

I feel like I've been living under a rock, but what exactly is tumblr?
I thought it was just a site that people used to upload funny images?
Gary Gygax wrote:The player’s path to role-playing mastery begins with a thorough understanding of the rules of the game
Bigode wrote:I wouldn't normally make that blanket of a suggestion, but you seem to deserve it: scroll through the entire forum, read anything that looks interesting in term of design experience, then come back.
darkmaster
Knight-Baron

Post by darkmaster »

Kaelik wrote:
darkmaster wrote:Tgdmb.moe, like the gaming den, but we all yell at eachother about wich lucky star character is the cutest.
Fuck you Haruhi is clearly the best moe anime, and we will argue about how Haruhi and Nagato are OP and um... that girl with blond hair? is for shitters.

If you like Lucky Star then I will explain in great detail why Lucky Star is the a shitty shitty anime for shitty shitty people, and how the characters have no interesting abilities at all, and everything is poorly designed especially the skill challenges.
Hicks
Duke

Post by Hicks »

don't go... the drones need you... they look up to you...
"Besides, my strong, cult like faith in the colon of the cards allows me to pull whatever I need out of my posterior!"
-Kid Radd
shadzar wrote:those training harder get more, and training less, don't get the more.
Lokathor wrote:Anything worth sniffing can't be sniffed
Stuff I've Made
Dean
Duke

Post by Dean »

Noooooo Monzon-bot is gone!

He's dead now. Washed away....like...tears...

And Ishy, Tumblr is where primarily young white women go to talk about primarily young white women things. It's basically hot gay dudes kissing, feminist ramblings, Doctor Who, people saying that fat women are attractive, Joseph Gordon Levitt, photography, the Suicide Girls, and cute pets.
darkmaster
Knight-Baron

Post by darkmaster »

Hey! Check your privilege!

Now it's a tumbler thread.
Last edited by darkmaster on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaelik wrote:

...You Lost Me
Duke

Post by ...You Lost Me »

tumblr (no caps, no e) is a website where you can make your own blog. It also allows people with blogs to subscribe to other blogs and look at their posts on a constantly-updating feed. It's popular because it's got an easy-to-use interface and its aesthetically pleasing.

It's the butt of a lot of stereotypes. People use it to talk about "white girl things" as deanruel said, plus there's a lot of talk about women and minority rights.
DSMatticus wrote:Again, look at this fucking map you moron. Take your finger and trace each country's coast, then trace its claim line. Even you - and I say that as someone who could not think less of your intelligence - should be able to tell that one of these things is not like the other.
Kaelik wrote:I invented saying mean things about Tussock.
Neon Sequitur
Apprentice

Post by Neon Sequitur »

...and cats.
erik
King

Post by erik »