I want to get my rage on.

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

Lago PARANOIA
Invincible Overlord

Post by Lago PARANOIA »

Koumei wrote: So a leading cause of the break-up was his way of playing Exalted combined with her dislike of the system. Exalted ruins relationships.
Back when I was on active duty, I made the mistake of leaving an Exalted 2E rulebook out for everyone to see.

Everyone immediately flipped to the page which had the naked underaged furry on it. Uh-oh.

Fortunately, no one was able to trace the ownership back to me since a lot of Navy people play D&D. I had to sneak the book out of the ship under cover of darkness and had to play dumb: 'Exalted? Whussat? You know I'm a D&D-kinda guy'. But imagine if my clever ruse didn't convince anyone? I'd be known as the creepy sailor who likes looking at pictures of topless underage furries.

Thanks, Exalted, for making me feel like an outcast among DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS players.
Last edited by Lago PARANOIA on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh Kablack wrote:Your freedom to make rulings up on the fly is in direct conflict with my freedom to interact with an internally consistent narrative. Your freedom to run/play a game without needing to understand a complex rule system is in direct conflict with my freedom to play a character whose abilities and flaws function as I intended within that ruleset. Your freedom to add and change rules in the middle of the game is in direct conflict with my ability to understand that rules system before I decided whether or not to join your game.

In short, your entire post is dismissive of not merely my intelligence, but my agency. And I don't mean agency as a player within one of your games, I mean my agency as a person. You do not want me to be informed when I make the fundamental decisions of deciding whether to join your game or buying your rules system.
Roy
Prince

Post by Roy »

Lol, furries for the loss.
Draco_Argentum wrote:
Mister_Sinister wrote:Clearly, your cock is part of the big barrel the server's busy sucking on.
Can someone tell it to stop using its teeth please?
Juton wrote:Damn, I thought [Pathfailure] accidentally created a feat worth taking, my mistake.
Koumei wrote:Shad, please just punch yourself in the face until you are too dizzy to type. I would greatly appreciate that.
Kaelik wrote:No, bad liar. Stop lying.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type I - doing exactly the opposite of what they said they would do.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type II - change for the sake of change.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type III - the illusion of change.
Sir Neil
Knight-Baron

Post by Sir Neil »

"I had to sneak the book out of the ship under cover of darkness...."

I trust you threw it into the sea as a warning to Cthulhu that "the stars are wrong, bitch."
Koumei wrote:If other sites had plenty of good homebrew stuff the Den wouldn't need to exist. We don't come here because we like each other.
Silent Wayfarer
Knight-Baron

Post by Silent Wayfarer »

Lago PARANOIA wrote:
Koumei wrote: So a leading cause of the break-up was his way of playing Exalted combined with her dislike of the system. Exalted ruins relationships.
Everyone immediately flipped to the page which had the naked underaged furry on it. Uh-oh.
Okay, now I'm curious. Which page was that?
If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.
shadzar
Prince

Post by shadzar »

What happened to the "blade barrier" spell discussion? I was curious which side of the argument was going to win. :(

Or did the quotes form the books, prove everyone wrong?

Or does it prove, that going off of memory to discuss a rule isn't always helpful and a cause for rage some people have when it comes to people discussing something they don't know what they are talking about, even if not on purpose and accidentally remembered incorrectly?
Play the game, not the rules.
Swordslinger wrote:Or fuck it... I'm just going to get weapon specialization in my cock and whip people to death with it. Given all the enemies are total pussies, it seems like the appropriate thing to do.
Lewis Black wrote:If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer.
good read (Note to self Maxus sucks a barrel of cocks.)
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Silent Wayfarer wrote:
Lago PARANOIA wrote:Everyone immediately flipped to the page which had the naked underaged furry on it. Uh-oh.
Okay, now I'm curious. Which page was that?
*raises eyebrow*

Now I'm not saying anything, but...
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Guyr Adamantine
Master

Post by Guyr Adamantine »

Silent Wayfarer wrote:Okay, now I'm curious. Which page was that?
282. Enjoy your loli. :bored:
TOZ
Duke

Post by TOZ »

Koumei wrote: *raises eyebrow*

Now now Koumei, this is the internet. Even normal people have to satisfy their curiousity when someone mentions something they haven't seen. Like 2 girls, 1 cup, tubgirl, goa- y'know I'm going to stop now...
shadzar
Prince

Post by shadzar »

You should have stopped before 2 girls....
Swordslinger wrote:Or fuck it... I'm just going to get weapon specialization in my cock and whip people to death with it. Given all the enemies are total pussies, it seems like the appropriate thing to do.
Lewis Black wrote:If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer.
Hicks
Duke

Post by Hicks »

... holding hands. What twisted imagery, no?
"Besides, my strong, cult like faith in the colon of the cards allows me to pull whatever I need out of my posterior!"
-Kid Radd
shadzar wrote:those training harder get more, and training less, don't get the more.
Lokathor wrote:Anything worth sniffing can't be sniffed
Stuff I've Made
TOZ
Duke

Post by TOZ »

Misery loves company, what can I say?
Silent Wayfarer
Knight-Baron

Koumei wrote:*raises eyebrow*

Guyr Adamantine wrote:
Silent Wayfarer wrote:Okay, now I'm curious. Which page was that?
282. Enjoy your loli. :bored:
Wat. I think I must have glossed over that page in all my previous readthroughs because there is virtually nothing sexual about that loli at all. Except being naked, and nakedness is pretty much the Lunar (or House Cynis) state of being.

Personally I think there's a bigger problem with the people who have not only memorized the exact location of one picture in a 402 page rulebook loaded with much more fanservice of the actual, fappable sort, and who are willing to hound, persecute and ostracize someone for it.

Seriously.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

This whole thing reminds me of when I first started playing and I was showing the books to friends and one of them (very much into animu) got his eyes stuck on the nymph out of the monster manual. Told him if he drooled on it he better be willing to buy the book.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
Lago PARANOIA
Invincible Overlord

Post by Lago PARANOIA »

Silent Wayfarer wrote: Personally I think there's a bigger problem with the people who have not only memorized the exact location of one picture in a 402 page rulebook loaded with much more fanservice of the actual, fappable sort, and who are willing to hound, persecute and ostracize someone for it.

Seriously.
Hey, don't get all morality warrior on us. I was sharing an experience I had that led to embarrassment.

So just chill, okay? YOU DAMN PEDO.

Edit: Whoops, said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud. Wish we had a Krusty emoticon.
Last edited by Lago PARANOIA on Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Josh Kablack wrote:Your freedom to make rulings up on the fly is in direct conflict with my freedom to interact with an internally consistent narrative. Your freedom to run/play a game without needing to understand a complex rule system is in direct conflict with my freedom to play a character whose abilities and flaws function as I intended within that ruleset. Your freedom to add and change rules in the middle of the game is in direct conflict with my ability to understand that rules system before I decided whether or not to join your game.

In short, your entire post is dismissive of not merely my intelligence, but my agency. And I don't mean agency as a player within one of your games, I mean my agency as a person. You do not want me to be informed when I make the fundamental decisions of deciding whether to join your game or buying your rules system.
Silent Wayfarer
Knight-Baron

Hmm, did I come off as a moralfag? Sorry.
CatharzGodfoot
King

Post by CatharzGodfoot »

For you, Lago: Image
The law in its majestic equality forbids the rich as well as the poor from stealing bread, begging and sleeping under bridges.
-Anatole France

Mount Flamethrower on rear
Drive in reverse
Win Game.

-Josh Kablack

Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Silent Wayfarer: I haven't seen it as that would involve reading the book, and I have better things to do, like absolutely nothing at all. I assumed it actually was a really poor taste pedofurfag thing.

An I figured it'd be funny to imply you really wanted to see it for personal use.
Count Arioch the 28th wrote:There is NOTHING better than lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.
Roy
Prince

Post by Roy »

shadzar wrote:What happened to the "blade barrier" spell discussion? I was curious which side of the argument was going to win. :(

Or did the quotes form the books, prove everyone wrong?

Or does it prove, that going off of memory to discuss a rule isn't always helpful and a cause for rage some people have when it comes to people discussing something they don't know what they are talking about, even if not on purpose and accidentally remembered incorrectly?
People are too busy raging at furries to properly flame you. Well, except me.

The books proved I was right, so fuck off. No opportunist stunts for you Shadtard. :mrgreen:
Draco_Argentum wrote:
Mister_Sinister wrote:Clearly, your cock is part of the big barrel the server's busy sucking on.
Juton wrote:Damn, I thought [Pathfailure] accidentally created a feat worth taking, my mistake.
Koumei wrote:Shad, please just punch yourself in the face until you are too dizzy to type. I would greatly appreciate that.
Standard Paizil Fare/Fail (SPF) Type I - doing exactly the opposite of what they said they would do.
shadzar
Prince

Post by shadzar »

Raping furries! :omgno:
Koumei
Serious Badass

Post by Koumei »

Actually, the books went:
1E: immobiCLANG! What was that?
2E (if you are a player): it moves with you
2E (if you are the DM): immoCLANG! What the fuck?

Note at this point we have THE EXACT FUCKING PROBLEM with not letting players have access to the rules, and ifwhen Shad says otherwise, I won't know it but someone else should tell him to slam his dick in a car door.

3E: it follows you around
3.5E: i dunno lol
4E: Presumably, Int vs AC attack, 2d6+Int Sharp/Force damage and they grant Combat Advantage. Or "Balance is haaaaaaaard. Just ban it."
5E: It cuts the entire planet in half, instantly killing everyone with an Awesome Factor of 3 or less.

5E is going to be awesome.
Roy
Prince

Post by Roy »

shadzar wrote:Raping furries! :omgno:
Which is still a more interesting subject of discussion than anything you have to say. Provided they're legal.

No pics, so I guess it didn't happen though.
Draco_Argentum wrote:
Hicks
Duke

Post by Hicks »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Code: Select all

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

--Deep Breath--

No, no pics. PLEEZE NO PICS!
"Besides, my strong, cult like faith in the colon of the cards allows me to pull whatever I need out of my posterior!"
-Kid Radd
shadzar wrote:those training harder get more, and training less, don't get the more.
Lokathor wrote:Anything worth sniffing can't be sniffed
Stuff I've Made
Roy
Prince

Post by Roy »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Draco_Argentum wrote:
Mask_De_H
Duke

Post by Mask_De_H »

:hehehe: I think if shad posted furry raep, he would for now and forever win the TGDMB Successful Troll is Successful award.
DO IT [EDITED]!
FrankTrollman wrote: Halfling women, as I'm sure you are aware, combine all the "fun" parts of pedophilia without any of the disturbing, illegal, or immoral parts.
K wrote:That being said, the usefulness of airships for society is still transporting cargo because it's an option that doesn't require a powerful wizard to show up for work on time instead of blowing the day in his harem of extraplanar sex demons/angels.
Chamomile wrote: See, it's because K's belief in leaving generation of individual monsters to GMs makes him Chaotic, whereas Frank's belief in the easier usability of monsters pre-generated by game designers makes him Lawful, and clearly these philosophies are so irreconcilable as to be best represented as fundamentally opposed metaphysical forces.
Whipstitch wrote:You're on a mad quest, dude. I'd sooner bet on Zeus getting bored and letting Sisyphus put down the fucking rock.
God_of_Awesome
Knight-Baron

Post by God_of_Awesome »

Okay, if you guys are too pussy to post furry porn, I will delves into several hundred sites I know off the top of my head and get some for you.