Argue about wizards, Forgotten Realms, etc. here

General questions, debates, and rants about RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

A Man In Black
Duke

Post by A Man In Black »

PoliteNewb wrote:tl/dr: I am fine with getting a BJ from a convincing tranny.
I'm not sure whether this thread is a rousing success or an abject failure, after that.
fectin
Prince

Post by fectin »

Sig it and move on.
PoliteNewb
Duke

Post by PoliteNewb »

Aharon wrote:@PoliteNewb
If the old wrinkly wizard is nice enough to use polymorph, you don't have to deal with beard&balls. The OP's scenario however is based on disguise self, which doesn't change tactile sensation :tongue:
Or he could use Alter Self, like somebody else suggested.

But yeah, you're right...if I go to stroke some quim and feel a nutsack, I'm outta there.
I am judging the philosophies and decisions you have presented in this thread. The ones I have seen look bad, and also appear to be the fruit of a poisonous tree that has produced only madness and will continue to produce only madness.

--AngelFromAnotherPin

believe in one hand and shit in the other and see which ones fills up quicker. it will be the one you are full of, shit.

--Shadzar
K
King

Post by K »

A Man In Black wrote:
PoliteNewb wrote:tl/dr: I am fine with getting a BJ from a convincing tranny.
I'm not sure whether this thread is a rousing success or an abject failure, after that.
Considering that this thread was created to move a dead conversation away from a dead thread because it was derailing it, I think we know the answer to that question.
Hicks
Duke

Post by Hicks »

Dragonball should've wrote:Vageeta! What does the scouter say about this thread's derp level?

ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

WAT!? NINE THOUSAND!
Clearly, this thread is a rousing failure!
"Besides, my strong, cult like faith in the colon of the cards allows me to pull whatever I need out of my posterior!"
-Kid Radd
shadzar wrote:those training harder get more, and training less, don't get the more.
Lokathor wrote:Anything worth sniffing can't be sniffed
Stuff I've Made
Datawolf
Journeyman

Post by Datawolf »

Hicks wrote:
Dragonball should've wrote:Vageeta! What does the scouter say about this thread's derp level?

WAT!? NINE THOUSAND!
All this talk of BJs may cause it to arouse more than that.
Psychic Robot wrote:
Pathfinder is still a bad game
but is it a bad enough game to rescue the President?
RelentlessImp
Knight-Baron

Post by RelentlessImp »

Datawolf wrote:
Hicks wrote:

WAT!? NINE THOUSAND!
All this talk of BJs may cause it to arouse more than that.
Get your ass in the penalty box for making bad puns.

To stay on topic: FR has some good parts, but it's mostly a steaming bag of shit that makes no sense whatsoever. Also, wizards are overrated.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

RelentlessImp wrote:To stay on topic
No! This thread is now about magical trannies. Or we could just let it die. Emphasis on the latter option.
MGuy
Prince

Post by MGuy »

Votes for the magic trannies and the fundamental question as to whether or not magically transforming into a female eliminates any concerns about hat your original gender was.
The first rule of Fatclub. Don't Talk about Fatclub..
If you want a game modded right you have to mod it yourself.
Lago PARANOIA
Invincible Overlord

Post by Lago PARANOIA »

I'd rather read ten chapters filled with loving descriptions of Elminister having Badass Coolperson Sex with his harem of elves than one chapter of that douchebag Raistlin. And I'd rather watch the Last Airbender movie than experience either of those.
Last edited by Lago PARANOIA on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh Kablack wrote:Your freedom to make rulings up on the fly is in direct conflict with my freedom to interact with an internally consistent narrative. Your freedom to run/play a game without needing to understand a complex rule system is in direct conflict with my freedom to play a character whose abilities and flaws function as I intended within that ruleset. Your freedom to add and change rules in the middle of the game is in direct conflict with my ability to understand that rules system before I decided whether or not to join your game.

In short, your entire post is dismissive of not merely my intelligence, but my agency. And I don't mean agency as a player within one of your games, I mean my agency as a person. You do not want me to be informed when I make the fundamental decisions of deciding whether to join your game or buying your rules system.
Seerow
Duke

Post by Seerow »

Lago PARANOIA wrote:I'd rather read ten chapters filled with loving descriptions of Elminister having Badass Coolperson Sex with his harem of elves than one chapter of that douchebag Raistlin. And I'd rather watch the Last Airbender movie than experience either of those.

Ouch. I think I'd have to put Elminster sex above the Last Airbender movie. At least with Elminster Sex I can go into it knowing and expecting it to be terrible. With the Airbender movie I'd just keep thinking about how awesome it could have been if the director hadn't been a total retard.
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

When I was eleven, I liked Raistlin. I'm afraid of what I'll find if I go back and read those books again.
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

Lago wrote:I'd rather read ten chapters filled with loving descriptions of Elminister having Badass Coolperson Sex with his harem of elves...
I'd rather not have seen 'Elminster' and 'harem of elves' in the same sentence, but you went and ruined that.
ishy
Duke

Post by ishy »

DSMatticus wrote:
Lago wrote:I'd rather read ten chapters filled with loving descriptions of Elminister having Badass Coolperson Sex with his harem of elves...
I'd rather not have seen 'Elminster' and 'harem of elves' in the same sentence, but you went and ruined that.
Well I'm sure it is better than finding out at the end that everyone in the 'harem of elves' is actually Elminster too.
Josh_Kablack
King

Post by Josh_Kablack »

Well, there's nothing wrong with sex involving loving partners.

And it's pretty obvious that nobody loves Elminster aside from Ed Greenwood Elminster himself. :p
"But transportation issues are social-justice issues. The toll of bad transit policies and worse infrastructure—trains and buses that don’t run well and badly serve low-income neighborhoods, vehicular traffic that pollutes the environment and endangers the lives of cyclists and pedestrians—is borne disproportionately by black and brown communities."
PoliteNewb
Duke

Post by PoliteNewb »

Okay, WTF? I contribute to make this a beautiful post about tranny love, and it gets turned into something involving a masturbatory orgy of Elminster and other Elminsters (clones? simulacra?) polymorphed into elves.

This is why we can't have nice things.
I am judging the philosophies and decisions you have presented in this thread. The ones I have seen look bad, and also appear to be the fruit of a poisonous tree that has produced only madness and will continue to produce only madness.

--AngelFromAnotherPin

believe in one hand and shit in the other and see which ones fills up quicker. it will be the one you are full of, shit.

--Shadzar
DSMatticus
King

Post by DSMatticus »

We're sorry we tainted your beautiful tranny love post with our sick, twisted perversions. We can't help it, it's some kind of disease.
Lago PARANOIA
Invincible Overlord

Post by Lago PARANOIA »

Hate for anti-hero Mary Sues is not a disease. :hatin: More of a sign of sanity if you ask me.
Josh Kablack wrote:Your freedom to make rulings up on the fly is in direct conflict with my freedom to interact with an internally consistent narrative. Your freedom to run/play a game without needing to understand a complex rule system is in direct conflict with my freedom to play a character whose abilities and flaws function as I intended within that ruleset. Your freedom to add and change rules in the middle of the game is in direct conflict with my ability to understand that rules system before I decided whether or not to join your game.

In short, your entire post is dismissive of not merely my intelligence, but my agency. And I don't mean agency as a player within one of your games, I mean my agency as a person. You do not want me to be informed when I make the fundamental decisions of deciding whether to join your game or buying your rules system.
RobbyPants
King

Post by RobbyPants »

PoliteNewb wrote:Okay, WTF? I contribute to make this a beautiful post about tranny love, and it gets turned into something involving a masturbatory orgy of Elminster and other Elminsters (clones? simulacra?) polymorphed into elves.

This is why we can't have nice things.
Sigged.
Count Arioch the 28th
King

Post by Count Arioch the 28th »

Lago PARANOIA wrote:Hate for anti-hero Mary Sues is not a disease. :hatin: More of a sign of sanity if you ask me.
That's the problem! No one can fap to Elminster. You ruined the thread. :bash:
In this moment, I am Ur-phoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my int score.
Dominicius
Knight

Post by Dominicius »

I liked Raistlin for the same reason I liked Light Yagami, even though to a lesser degree. They should have emphasized the evil of his actions more and the scenes where his brother was on the verge of killing him were annoying.

The one I REALLY ended up hating was Mina (or was it Mika? Whatever.). FUCK her.
Last edited by Dominicius on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PoliteNewb
Duke

Post by PoliteNewb »

Dominicius wrote:I liked Raistlin for the same reason I liked Light Yagami, even though to a lesser degree. They should have emphasized the evil of his actions more and the scenes where his brother was on the verge of killing him were annoying.

The one I REALLY ended up hating was Mina (or was it Mika? Whatever.). FUCK her.
Hey, enough with the Dragonlance shit. This thread is about Forgotten Realms.

One shitty setting at a time, please.

--AngelFromAnotherPin

--Shadzar
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

Oh, bugger all, the only thing worse than that Mina trilogy was the minotaur one. The Mina trilogy was bearable, the X of Blood series I finished pretty much just because I'd already bought the first one and I was obsessive about finishing book series back then. I mean, even more than I am now.
Dominicius
Knight

Post by Dominicius »

PoliteNewb wrote: Hey, enough with the Dragonlance shit. This thread is about Forgotten Realms.

I think the FR topic can be summed up with "We all hate Elminster".
Chamomile
Prince

Post by Chamomile »

Dominicius wrote:
PoliteNewb wrote: Hey, enough with the Dragonlance shit. This thread is about Forgotten Realms.

I think the FR topic can be summed up with "We all hate Elminster".
Now it's time to move on to hating Mina. Our hate contains multitudes.